Thursday, April 06, 2006

A new way of life...

120.5 lbs, alcohol units 0 (I gave up for Lent... other than the minor slip up, okay major, at Social Spirits), calories ummm (what? I have to count these??)

Food Consumed Today
Slice of Publix plain cheesecake (fine, 420 calories)
Bottle of Black Cherry IBC soda (180 calories)

Okay, so that's it. It is still early though.
Wait, are you wondering why I am posting my daily intake of food??

March 23, 2006
7 am. Lakeland. My friend Sheri's dad's house.
Ugh. Am tired. Got little sleep after going to bed late and being woken up by first, the cat trying to take over the couch and second, the baby crying for like two hours. Finally got back to sleep when Sheri's step mum and half sis got up at 6 am to go to Disney.
Living room couch - not good place to catch much shut eye.

Afternoon
Kids are napping. Adults drinking guinness and chatting.
Those present: Sheri, her hubby Eric, and the two singletons Matt and me.
Matt was part of our Dallas group of friends too. Matt had asked me out back then... what? Nine years ago? Didn't work out. Not awkward though.
Sheri turns to me and says, "Do you eat more these days?"
Sheri turns to Matt, "Tracy used to only eat meat, chocolate, and ice cream."

Thus, the start of the TracyDiet™
I guess I can add Happy Meals to the list now.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you really started a food blog. You're so funny!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Yes, yes I did... and now you gotta post what you ate today : )

10:39 AM  
Blogger Maki said...

Fine... Here's your repost. Don't expect calorie counts.

For lunch today I had an egg, cheese and canadian bacon sandwich on an english muffin, courtesy of my Egg & Muffin Toaster™. I threw some Hell On The Red® hot sauce (thanks Tracy!) on it to make the best damn lunch ever. Sure beat my Starbucks Java Chip frappuccino for breakfast. I guess the "granola bar, breakfast bar and wine" diet experiment only lasted a day. It was going so well, too...

10:44 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

I was about to say you eat pretty well comparatively speaking, even though I don't know what edamame is... I think it was all the apple eating. But then I saw dinner!

Not replacing my blog... just adding another one. I didn't wanna do my schoolwork anyway...

12:02 PM  
Blogger Star Droppings said...

Breakfast: energy drink

Lunch: Soup, salad, breadsticks at olive garden (classy broad)

Snack: energy drink (still dragging)

Dinner: I dunno yet

Kate's feet are making me hungry. I've seen a lot of them today. Is that weird?

12:33 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Feet make you hungry?

I'm hungry too but I don't know that it has anything to with Kate's feet... probably has more to do with the fact that I have only eaten cheesecake and soda.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Star Droppings said...

That could be it. Maybe I am hungry and it just so happens that Kate's feet are next to the comments section. That's probably it. I think I will have something delicious for dinner, with cheese on it.

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you saw my feet in person, hunger would not be the emotion you would feel, I assure you all.

This morning: crackers and some tea that I've decided I don't like very well.

Lunch(ish): apple danish thing from UNF.

Dinner: TBA. I'm thinking I'll make some fake-chicken sandwiches. I have a whole new love for chicken (when it's not real chicken). Don't worry, I'll be dedicating a whole post to it soon.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home