Sunday, April 09, 2006

WeEkeNd

Saturday
Morning: Cadbury cream egg (while taking a bath and shaving my legs)

Afternoon: Three glasses of Sierra Mist (while meeting with my group for school to work on a paper at Panera)
Klondike ice cream cookie sandwich (while waiting for Katie to come over)

Evening: Ice cream in a waffle cone (while watching the Suns game and getting rained on)
Bowl of popcorn (while torturing Katie with videos I made when I was 21/22)
Lindt Truffle (while torturing Katie by making her eat one too... don't worry; she declared her Lent officially over like last week sometime)

Sunday
Morning: I slept through it...

Lunch: Chicken quesadilla with chips and queso (I can actually make real food once in awhile)

Afternoon: Lots of root beer... lots. I went to the potty three thousand times. But I was hanging out with the softball team.

Dinner: Pizza rolls and a drumstick for dessert

No stories to tell. Tis getting late and I must sleeeeeep...
Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can torture me all you want with videos as long as there is junk food involved.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

I could come up with a lot more junk food... I just gotta think what you veggie people can eat. : )

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home