Thursday, June 01, 2006

Today I had a granola bar... and then some crackers mid-morning.
Lunch was a Stouffer's las-ag-na.
Yum.
I'm hungry again already. Must be a decent sign that the evil Mexican man has left my system.
Durn tummy growling.

So I went to my first class at the gym Saturday morning. It was a hip hop class. There were only two of us there with it being a holiday weekend and all. It was fun though! Not an extreme workout... but learning a choreographed dance that quick is never an easy task! : )
I haven't been since (blame the mexican) but I plan on attempting to return tonight. There a step class at 5:30 or a cardio dance class at 6:30. We'll see how quick I get home and changed. I'll probably hit the later one.

Yay!

1 Comments:

Blogger ANONYMOUS said...

For some unknown reason, I'm starting to hear that Mexican jingle that was always playing during the Speedy Gonzales cartoons.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home