Friday, June 02, 2006

Last night...

I baked cookies. Lots of them.
I'll have to take a photo before they are all gone.
I made them because tonight I am having dinner with the group of people that travelled together to Sweden. Dinner, drinks, laughter... and then, I'm sure, some bar hopping. : )

I didn't go to the cardio dance class. Everyone kept warning me to let the mexican man quit dancing around his sombrero perched on my tummy. But I wanted to go. I was looking FORWARD to going.
So on went the sports bra and workout pants... up went the hair in pigtail braids... the bottle of water was grabbed and I drove down the street...
Yeah... Fate intervened.
The class is on Tuesdays... which somehow translated in my MBA mind as Tuesday/Thursday. Nope. No Thursday class.
Now I could have stayed and run on the treadmill but I didn't have my headphones and I hate listening to myself breathe.
I went home.

And made those cookies.
AND I made a REAL dinner. Dammit... no photos of that either. I think I seriously broke my photo taking finger in Sweden.
I marinated some chicken in a spicy sauce that I can't spell and am too lazy to go look up now. I threw it on the Foreman.
Then I made a pot of pasta in an alfredo sauce.
Heaven.

And guess who made enough to bring for lunch today too!??!
Yay me!

Breakfast so far: two oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.
Guess I'm back to my old ways... bye dancing mexican!!

3 Comments:

Blogger ANONYMOUS said...

Mmmm... leftovers.

I had a couple slices of leftover pizza from The Loop last night.

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had M&Ms for lunch today. I apparently am learning from the expert!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Mmmm... Pizza.
Mmmm... M&M's...

Someone brought in mini Heath bars... I'm eyeing them. But I've only had one... so far.

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home