Thursday, June 15, 2006

A fresh start?

I bought a crate thingie of clementines on Tuesday.
I think part of me is actually trying to eat better.

Yesterday morning: two clementines, a yogurt granola bar, and a banana.

Lunch: two slices of leftover Pizza Hut pizza (okay, not so great)

Afternoon: another clementine. They are surprisingly easy to peel. That's a disadvantage to oranges in my book.

Dinner: uhhh... What did I have for dinner last night? Before I ran off to class... I had... ummm... I think I had a bowl of Frosted Flakes. Guess I'm really not doing as well as I thought.

And when I came home from class, I started a pint of Ben and Jerry's Everything but the...

Durn.

Today though I exercised!
I went kayaking!! For three hours!!! My hands hurt now... durn paddle.
And THEN I went to the step class at the gym for the first time. It was lovely except when I fell down. : )

Breakfast today: granola bar

Lunch: We grilled after kayaking... but the kiddos put BBQ sauce on everything before they cooked it. Yuck. I ate Tostitos.

Afternoon Delight: the rest of that pint o' ice cream.

Dinner: not yet. Just got home from the gym and finished up a cover letter for a job!!!

Sorry I've been slacking in the blog department lately...

2 Comments:

Blogger ANONYMOUS said...

Yeah... you have been falling down on your blog duties of late.

That's ok though.

So, you just buy a shitload of one thing, and eat that one thing until it's gone, eh? Interesting.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Noooo... I wanted the clementines but I only saw them in mass quantities...
And they are small... so it's okay.

: p

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home