Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Falling over...

Sunday: I got up a bit late-ish so I had the rest of my queso with chips for lunch. Then I ran off to softball practice and a game...
After the game I shared a pitcher o' beer with Mark, one of my teammates, at Ale House. Usually after the games I drink root beer and eat loaded cheese fries. I didn't this week.
I think I went home and showered and then ate ice cream while watching Wendy Wu, Homecoming Warrior.

Monday: 3 clementines and two granola bars in the morning.
Lunch was a Stouffer's las-ag-na and another clementine.
After work and before class, I managed to down two bowls of ice cream. And after class? Another bowl of ice cream.

Tuesday: Oh, today. Breakfast was leftover Cripsers from Saturday and a granola bar.
Lunch? I'm eating a bag of Ruffles right now. I have a microwave Red Baron pizza but I've eaten a lot of Ruffles (have Rrrrrridges) so I dunno if I want the pizza. I have m&m's for dessert. : )
Yay!

4 Comments:

Blogger ClrkGriswald said...

Sad enough to say, everything in this household came to a screeching halt when Wendy Wu, Household Warrior came on the tube.

6:25 PM  
Blogger ANONYMOUS said...

Now that I'm thinking of it...I'm surprised you didn't take a pic of that ginormous cheese cake, with a side of beer.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

LOL! I love that I'm not the only adult Disney watcher!
Did you hear that Raven is coming in concert???

Mmmm... cheesecake.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Star Droppings said...

Raven! Do you ever watch Nick at Nite? God, she was cute when she was little. Remember when she was supposed to sing for Cliff's parents anniversary, but she lost her voice and she lip-synced "I'm a Woman"? Classic.

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home