Friday, June 16, 2006

No really...

Nope.
Not eating any better.

Morning: a clementine, a package of mini Oreos, and a granola bar...

Lunch: Happy Meal... they have cars from Cars in them right now. I got Sally... who I do believe is a Porsche. Although the Happy Meal toy didn't have the Porsche symbol thingie. Now maybe Porsche doesn't want to be associated with McDonald's... but who is to say those little kids who love Happy Meals won't grow up to be rich and want their own "Sally"? Or who knows... maybe those kids have rich families now and will get one for their sweet sixteen. Or maybe the people eating Happy Meals are loaded adults... like me.
LOL!!
Also at lunch: hot fudge sundae

Afternoon: banana

Evening: two bowls of Frosted Flakes and a small bag of popcorn at X-Men 3!
Finally saw X-Men 3. Thought it was supposed to be the last one... but they certainly leave it open enough to make another... if they want.

Yeah... so still eating a lot of crap. But at least I am throwing in some fruit here and there...

I thought my arms would be pretty sore today from kayaking. Surprisingly enough, they aren't. However... my calves are! Durn step class. Oh well... I guess I should be glad I didn't bruise my arse when I fell on it. Those buns of steel are coming in handy... as are the bananas. I hear bananas help prevent bruising. Odd since they actually bruise so easily.

I'm tired and I have a group meeting to attend in the morning. G'night.


ps. I realize that most people who read this particular blog know exactly what I look like and also know I'm not a ginormous blob... but just in case:

9 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

Speaking of leaving the ending, of X-Men 3, open for a sequel, did you stay and watch the extra scene after the credits? If not, it's even more open than you think, actually the extra scene pretty much guarantees another one. So, if you didn't catch it, go see it again. Or go see another movie then sneak into the end of X-Men.

One other thing, you really should include a picture of you in a bathing suit with every post;)

5:23 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

WHAT????
Somehow I'm thinking that no one I know saw the after credits bit since no one gave me a heads up on staying and I know a few people who have seen it. DAMMIT! I hate it when that happens... grrrr...

So tell me what I missed.

7:23 PM  
Blogger ANONYMOUS said...

Yes, do tell. I didn't see the after credits scene either.

Oh, and I agree with Tom.
More bathing suit shots. If you're not gonna come with me to the twisty slide, it's the 'least' you can do... ;)

7:28 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

I'll come to the twisty slide. Just not during the week when I am at work!!
Hellloooo...

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sneaking in some HNT on the food blog, eh? Nice try.

I think the Porsche issue is that Disney/Pixar didn't use any specific brands in the movie except Ferrari. They just made it very very obvious. Maybe they couldn't get the rights to use Ford and Chevy and stuff.

6:00 PM  
Blogger ANONYMOUS said...

We have other 'stuff' to do during the weekends... How can we possibly fit in twisty slide?
Maybe after work one night... You know, when you don't have school crap. So, see ya in August I guess. :)-

6:35 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

Ok if you want to go see it for yourself, stop reading now, this is what the extra scene is:

(Set up: remember the scene where Xavier is giving the lecture on morality and whatnot and he shows the video of Dr Moira with the brain dead patient)

Scene:Hospital room, shot is over the bed, you can't see the person lying in the bed, the doctor walks in and is checking the monitors

Person in bed:Hello, Moira.
Dr. Moira MacTaggart: Charles?

7:31 PM  
Blogger ANONYMOUS said...

Wow... and here I was thinking they friggin killed off all of the good characters and that'd be it. Milk it for all it's worth nowadays, eh?

5:40 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Ooooh... I think I have a fun HNT for this week. I actually took the photo for a certain someone but maybe I can get permission to use it...

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home