Monday, January 08, 2007

More blogging... but still eating bad...

Tuesday, January 2, 2007
136 pounds
1 hour step class


Morning:
Hershey’s 100 Calorie Pretzel Bar
Afternoon-ish:
Another Hershey’s 100 Calorie Pretzel Bar (mmmm…. they are yummy!)
2 fruit roll ups
Bowl of corn flakes
Evening:
Herb and garlic pasta
Something like 4 fruit roll ups

Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Forgot to weigh self...
1 hour belly dancing class


Back at work after a 4 day weekend... and someone is already trying to kill my diet. There are two boxes of yummy scrumptious toffee on the kitchen table. How do I know that it is delish? Well, hello?!?! Think I could resist it? Nooooo...
At least I'm going to the gym after work.

Morning:
Hershey's 100 Calorie Pretzel Bar
Honey wheat pretzels
1 piece of yummy toffee
Lunch:
Tomato soup and a bag of 100 calorie ritz crackers...
oh, and two fruit roll ups for dessert.
Afternoon:
Grapes
Honey wheat pretzels
Hershey’s 100 Calorie Pretzel Bar
Dinner:
Steak
Corn on the cob
Angel hair pasta with herbs
Fruit roll up
And another fruit roll up later…

Belly dancing, by the way, was a cool class. It wasn’t a crazy strenuous workout, which is good because I’m a wee bit sore from step class yesterday, but it was different from the usual and I think I got a good arm workout. Plus she did an ab workout at the end of class… I liked that because it was like what they used to do at the gym I went to in Fort Myers. You’d get a fabulous cardio workout AND get to work the abs at the end. Yay! I’ll definitely go back next week… I just wish I had an outfit like the teacher’s! ; )


Thursday, January 4, 2007
137 pounds
Legs too sore to move


Morning:
Yogurt with granola
Lunch:
Hamburger Happy Meal
Hot Fudge Sundae
Dinner:
3 Cheese Baked Ziti at Olive Garden for another Tracy’s birthday

My Eco-Bags came in!!!! I ended up ordering the grocery bag set for one online… and they are here! Two big grocery bags with handles, two produce bags, and one net bag. I can’t wait to use them!! I’ll let you know how it goes…


Friday, January 5, 2007
138 pounds
30 minute walk


Morning:
100 Calorie Hershey Wafer Bar
2 Fruit Roll Ups
Lunch:
Leftover 3 cheese ziti
Afternoon:
½ 100 Calorie Hershey Wafer Bar
Carr’s Table Crackers
Dinner:
Small hamburger and fries from Steak and Shake
Mint Chocolate Chip Gelato from Funari’s


Saturday, January 06, 2007
136 pounds
45 minutes on stationary bike


It sure seems like my weight fluctuates a lot. But I think some of that may be time of day… sometimes I remember to stand on the scale in the morning, other times it is evening. Some of it may also be clothing, although lately I’ve been very good about stripping down to my skivvies before baring it all to the scale.
This last bit is typed with a cheesy grin on my face… baring it all… in my skivvies… ha ha!!

So Hannah’s birthday is Thursday. She’ll be 8.
Oh! Hannah is my darling Chris’ daughter. She’s very cute and goofy!
But anyway, Chris’ parents are having a cookout for her birthday tomorrow… which means I have to get her present together TODAY! I have an Aladdin lithograph that my friend Kristen gave me that I’m planning to frame… and then I want to find something else Aladdin related. Preferably a book but if it comes down to it, maybe the movie or something like that. I’m not sure if the movie is even out of that Disney vault thing currently though…

Today’s food:
Afternoon:
Mint chocolate chip gelato
2 fruit roll ups
Dinner:
Hamburger happy meal
Oatmeal cookies

I didn’t even get popcorn at the movies. Chris, Hannah, and I went to see Happily N’Ever After. It was okay. Well drawn, and moments of funniness… but not quite as hilarious as I had hoped it would be from the trailers. Oh well…

Can I also say Ebay is addicting???
I went on there to find more lithographs from Disney films… I figured I could make that into a regular gift idea… especially since Hannah’s walls in her bedroom at Chris’ are bare. I’d always do something fun along with it because I know framed pictures, although pretty, aren’t really a child’s favorite gift.
Yeah, so anyway… Ebay.
I now will have lithographs coming out my HINEY!
I won! A bunch!
Obviously.
Who’s the big winner?!?!?!
Tracy!!!

I now have Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast, Toy Story, and Bambi. I’m winning two bids currently, one for Monsters Inc and the other for Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Whew…


Sunday, January 07, 2007
135.5 pounds


Monday, January 08, 2007
135.5 pounds
30 minute walk/jog with Apple


I just realized that I didn’t write anything yesterday… and I can’t remember what I ate… I think I had some spaghetti… and probably oatmeal cookies…
Oh well.

Today I got to use my Ecobag!!! I went to the grocery store at lunch. And the checkout man didn’t even look at me funny!
Yay!

Morning:
Alpine Hot Apple Cider!!!
Crackers
Lunch:
Bowl of Frosted Flakes with 1/3 the sugar
Two biscuits with peanut butter
Dinner:
Bowl of pasta with organic sauce
4 fruit roll ups

I have to stay away from Ebay! That’s all there is to it. No more logging on to Ebay… once my current bids are done with…
No more looking at anything else.
No no nonononono.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To say the least, your diet is interesting. Especially the breakfasts.

Does your gym have TaeBo classes? I think those are my favorite at my current gym. The step classes are often too complicated for my uncoordinated self.

4:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. That's awesome about the canvas bags! I bought a multipurpose tote bag that I thought I would use for small grocery loads, but I've forgotten about it recently. Now I'll have to start using it again!

My new eco-friendly act: concentrated laundry detergent

5:13 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

Belly dancing is hot

6:10 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

No TaeBo... but there is kickboxing (but it's at the same time as my step class) and there is strike zone in the bag room which I'm dying to try!

Sorry Brad... I don't think I'm gonna be returning much to belly dancing. It was fun but I think I get more out of the other classes... : )

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home